Ownership Change/Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA)

Changes to the development as submitted in the Application require written notification to and approval from MHDC staff. These changes may include changes in ownership, general partner (or member/managing member), and/or limited partner (or investor member). If the new/incoming entity is a “Permitted Transferee,” as defined in the property’s organizational documents and as agreed to by MHDC at the initial closing, MHDC consent is not required for transfer. However, notice to MHDC prior to the transfer, and the provision of certain documentation is still required for Permitted Transferees. Check with MHDC to confirm whether this category applies to the transfer.  Contact tpa@mhdc.com with questions about the TPA process.